Inomax offers a full range of products and solutions for all types of cranes including tower cranes, gantry cranes, port cranes, RTG cranes, construction elevators and electric hoists. Customized crane drives are also available.
INOMAX special crane Drives with direct torque control technology help your application
Reduced Set-up Time
• Seamless drive and control system integration reduces configuration time
• Convenient set-up, only a few parameters to set
• Brake control is performed by drive No Special Drive or Software Required
• director torque control technology is a standard feature of the drive
• The same drive can be used for entirely independent functions on the same machine or in the same facility. This versatility allows you to
reduce inventory costs
• INOMAX drives provide high-power capability in a compact footprint
• With the drive controlling the braking, the life of the mechanical brake can be extended
One major challenge for many lifting applications involves the winging of a load. Any time a crane moving a load accelerates or stops, it causes the load to sway back and forth. The heavier the load, the more potentially dangerous and disruptive the swinging becomes. Production time is lost while waiting for the load to stabilize when in position.
To address these concerns,inomax acs580 drives provide built-in anti-sway capability.
Which make benefit from below:
• Helps protect personnel and assets by reducing the unpredictable, pendulum-like movements of a load
• Helps improve productivity by reducing the time needed to wait for a swinging load to stabilize
• Helps control sway of a load without the need for additional sensors, external controller or complex programming
• Doesn’t require application expertise
• just configure a few drive parameters
• Helps extend the life of mechanical components
• Can be used with a manual or automatic operation mode
Some applications projects here